As we welcome 2017, thank you for your interest and business as we continue to grow Formalloy. We gained a lot of momentum in 2016 so we’re excited to begin 2017, build upon our existing capabilities and continue to develop valuable customer relationships.
A sample of our 2016 highlights and successes include:
• Release of the A222 3D Metal Printer with 5-axes of motion and build, repair, and cladding capabilities using our Metal Deposition technology
• Enhanced material expertise with Inconels, Hastelloys, Stainless Steels, Tool Steels and Hardfacing Alloys
• Department of Defense Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) project
• Partnerships with local universities for advanced R&D projects
• Growing our 3D metal printing services business to a diverse set of customers like NASA, large tool manufacturers, maritime service businesses, and small technology companies
• Demonstrated capability to Department of Defense (DoD), the US Navy and several large commercial companies
• Exhibited at 3 major trade-shows: RAPID, FabTech, and Inside 3D Printing Conference
As we move forward into 2017, we will continue to demonstrate a commitment to our customers by providing an innovative and cost-effective solution to 3D metal printing, repair, and cladding using our Metal Deposition technology. Please visit our website at www.formalloy.com for the latest news or to request a quote!
Thank you again. We wish you a safe and joyous 2017!